who here is an image wizard??

Reaction score
I have a brochure that I need to get out this week. It is ready except one image will not cooperate. I used a word brochure template. I inserted an image (my company logo) on the far right panel and I cannot get it to line up exactly within the panel. Also, when I print preview it shows part of the logo cut off. Anyone have an idea?
Thanks

Attachments

• Screen shot 2013-06-17 at 8.50.32 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2013-06-17 at 8.50.32 PM.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 282
Reaction score
Its available from the App store for about $30.00, a real bargain and so much better than Word.
It reads and Shares in Word format if you must.

How much is your time worth, banging your head against a Microsoft product running on a Mac. The advantage of having a Mac is to run better Apps, Pages is way better.

Oh and it has great brochure templates.

Reaction score
Thanks, I plan on getting it, but in the mean time so I do not have to re-write it, do you think I can go to the genius bar for help?

Reaction score
I'm sure they would be helpful.

But it isn't an Apple product and it sounds like a Word layout problem, that probably doesn't have a "simple fix".

I'd be very surprised if you couldn't make a new one in Pages in the time it would take you to cue for the genius.

Ask a Question