What TV Series Do You Like?

Reaction score
I am a somewhat big fan of TV series, and I was wondering what series folks on here like. I will list mine (along with some comments), and this is from a "US" perspective (although some of the series have European roots, and some of them have appeared on British TV (not sure about other countries in Europe)). So, here goes.

1. Fargo - The best one by far (was on British TV with a week delay between episodes in the US). I truly feel it is better than the movie. There will be a season 2, premiering sometime in September 2015.

2. The Americans - a definite winner! Can't wait for Season 3, which begins sometime in January or February 2015 (it was also on British TV, although not at the same time).

3. The Bridge - Season 2 just completed, but unfortunately, due to somewhat low ratings, it will not be renewed for Season 3. There was an earlier European version of this one.

4. The Following - another winner! Can't wait for Season 3, which starts sometime in January 2015.

5. Tyrant - this one just completed back in early July. Initially only 10 episodes, it has been renewed for a Season 2, airing next June. Very enjoyable series.

6. Justified - I am just "catching up" on this winner. I believe Season 6 (the final one) will be on sometime early next year.

7. The Killing - really enjoyed Seasons 1 & 2, especially since it took place in Seattle (not far from where I live)! Did not watch Seasons 3 and 4 (Like The Bridge, there was an earlier Danish version of this one).

8. House of Cards - Need to finish Season 2, as Season 3 will be on in January. Excellent series, and Kevin Spacsy is at his best!

9. The Sopranos - a classic. No need to comment on this excellent one!

Reaction score
Update:

1. Fargo Season 2 premieres Monday, October 12th, in the US. It is already getting rave reviews!

2. The Americans, Season 4 premieres either in January or February 2016. One of the best shows around!

3. Tyrant Season 2 has one more episode. It has been very, very good, but have yet to hear whether it will renewed for a Season 3. If one wants a show about power, this is one of them!

4. House of Cards Season 4 will premiere in January 2016. Another sure winner.

Ask a Question