What TV Series Do You Like?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by honestone, Oct 27, 2014.

1. honestone

honestone VIP Member

I am a somewhat big fan of TV series, and I was wondering what series folks on here like. I will list mine (along with some comments), and this is from a "US" perspective (although some of the series have European roots, and some of them have appeared on British TV (not sure about other countries in Europe)). So, here goes.

1. Fargo - The best one by far (was on British TV with a week delay between episodes in the US). I truly feel it is better than the movie. There will be a season 2, premiering sometime in September 2015.

2. The Americans - a definite winner! Can't wait for Season 3, which begins sometime in January or February 2015 (it was also on British TV, although not at the same time).

3. The Bridge - Season 2 just completed, but unfortunately, due to somewhat low ratings, it will not be renewed for Season 3. There was an earlier European version of this one.

4. The Following - another winner! Can't wait for Season 3, which starts sometime in January 2015.

5. Tyrant - this one just completed back in early July. Initially only 10 episodes, it has been renewed for a Season 2, airing next June. Very enjoyable series.

6. Justified - I am just "catching up" on this winner. I believe Season 6 (the final one) will be on sometime early next year.

7. The Killing - really enjoyed Seasons 1 & 2, especially since it took place in Seattle (not far from where I live)! Did not watch Seasons 3 and 4 (Like The Bridge, there was an earlier Danish version of this one).

8. House of Cards - Need to finish Season 2, as Season 3 will be on in January. Excellent series, and Kevin Spacsy is at his best!

9. The Sopranos - a classic. No need to comment on this excellent one!

honestone, Oct 27, 2014
    1. Advertisements

2. honestone

Jajona New Member

about magic and power

Jajona, Aug 28, 2015
    1. Advertisements

3. honestone

honestone VIP Member

Update:

1. Fargo Season 2 premieres Monday, October 12th, in the US. It is already getting rave reviews!

2. The Americans, Season 4 premieres either in January or February 2016. One of the best shows around!

3. Tyrant Season 2 has one more episode. It has been very, very good, but have yet to hear whether it will renewed for a Season 3. If one wants a show about power, this is one of them!

4. House of Cards Season 4 will premiere in January 2016. Another sure winner.

honestone, Aug 28, 2015
    1. Advertisements