webquests

Reaction score
Creating WebQuests and accessing them

:confused: I have an ibook. I have created a WebQuest for students using microsoft word. I have the pages "saved as a web page". Each page has graphics and hyperlinks (most of the graphics are the links) to websites and word documents that I have created. Works fabulously on my computer. However, I need to somehow enable my profesor to access the WebQuest. I have tried emailing it, but the links and the graphics do not end up going with the document. How can I make it so that someone else at another computer can access the WebQuest?
Is there anything I can do?

Reaction score
I have an ibook and I am creating a webquest for students. I originally created them as a "web page" but i went back and redid them as a word document. I linked all the documents togther by using hyperlinks (I have a graphic the person can click on). I tried emailing all of the files to another person. That person can open the documents, the graphics are there this time, but the hyperlinks to other documents are not there (the hyperlinks to web addresses do work).

Reaction score
Re: Creating WebQuests and accessing them

Hi salldogs :)

Are your students using Macs or Windows machines?

When you created the webquest and saved it, did you save as MSWord compatible or just a standard HTML webpage? If a standard HTML webpage, it could be a browser issue.

If they are using Windows machines, and you used Apple's Mail to send the information, did you tick "send Windows friendly attachements" before sending?

Have you sent the document to yourself and tried opening it and using it on your machine, or have you just tested it from the original you made?