Weather widgets blank on "Dashboard"?

Reaction score
On my “dashboard” I have several cities weather widgets. These are labeled “powered by yahoo. A few days ago they came up blank and are still blank? Any one have an idea why, or how to get them working again ? Everything else seems to be working on the dashboard.

I'm not very tech savvy, so if it's complicated to fix I'll live without them, but they were convenient. Thanks for any info.

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello,

I have had that happen in the past. Normally, it resolves itself in a day or so, or if you perform a reload by clicking on the widget then pressing Command-R on the keybaord.

I just checked mine, and they are blank as well. I bet it is an issue with the feed from Yahoo!/The Weather Channel.

What version of OS X/macOS?

C

Reaction score
Hello,

I have had that happen in the past. Normally, it resolves itself in a day or so, or if you perform a reload by clicking on the widget then pressing Command-R on the keybaord.

I just checked mine, and they are blank as well. I bet it is an issue with the feed from Yahoo!/The Weather Channel.

What version of OS X/macOS?

C

Thanks for the quick reply. I just tried command R but no change. I have Mohave, OS 10.14.3. I guess we'll just wait and see.

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
No worries, mine are still blank on multiple Macs running multiple versions of OS X/macOS.

C

Ask a Question