Video editing software

Reaction score
I have a Mac book Pro. I am a GoPro enthusiast. I really enjoy using imovie. I used GoPro studio prior to getting my current Mac. (it is no longer available) imovie is great but does not have the super slow motion function-"flux"-that gopro studio had. I've started to read reviews of video editing software. I'm looking for an application that can offer the super slow motion abillity, but is not too difficult to learn/use

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

I don't have much experience with video or GoPros, but many video editing applications have a learning curve, especially those with more advance features. Any in particular you are looking at?

I did find this: GoPro Quik | Desktop

Not sure if that is the same as GoPro Studio, or similar enough to use?

C

Reaction score
Thanks for the interest. GoPro Quik does not have super slow mo capability. I'm actually looking at DaVinci Resolve, which is totally free. There is a healthy learning curve, though.

Reaction score
Well, all I know about great video editing software is related to Adobe and it's software applications. Honestly, to find a great and functional video editing software it is as hard as to find good healthcare app development company. You can realize, that there are plenty of them on the software market, but it's not so easy to find them.

Ask a Question