SOLVED Ventura. how do I see what is connected via USB.?

Reaction score
under the previous OS to Ventura, there was a sections in the "More Info" about my M1 24" iMac.. that would show me what was connected on the USB chain. Hubs cameras etc.

under Ventura that is Gone.

i just connected my 'Huion' Graphics Pen Tablet, and I have no way, that I know of, seeing if the computer recognises it. (printers and mice and scanners use I can find them under control panel settings, but not Tablets... (that I know of)

Any clues... Regards, Sandy
(I am seriously regretting this upgrade to Ventura, as it is less and less intuitive to users like me used to old OS's)

Reaction score
Are you talking about "System Report"? I don't have anything currently connected via USB but it shows details about every piece of hardware on my laptop. I agree it's a little more clicking to get to than before, or I am remembering wrong. Apple logo --> System Settings --> General --> About --> System Report.

Reaction score
thank you both. they hid that so well. it used to be only 2 clicks under the apple menu. and now it throws me another problem, as the Tablet doe snot show up even though I have all the correct drivers installed... but that is a problem for another day.

regards, and thanks. Sandy

Ask a Question