Vacations...

Ric

Reaction score
Continuing from the other thread...

Cory said:
I never got to go inside the Twin Towers...saw them from airplanes, across the river in NJ, and from the Tappan Zee Bridge down the Hudson River. I have been to the Observation Deck in the Sears Tower in Chicago though...the tallest building in the US, and the second tallest in the world, behind the Petronas Towers in Kuala Lumpur. Quite a view from up there I must say!

The view was superb both on top of the Twin Towers and up the Empire State Building, when I went to New York I only intended staying for a couple of days, with the intention of moving on somewhere else, so much to see, but I liked it so much I stayed for a couple of weeks !

Have seen Chicago Airport, flew into Chicago from Manchester, UK. On a stop over to San Fransisco.

Continuing from the other thread...

I have a few pics some where I'll dig them out.

So where have you all been on your jollies, anywhere nice. Anyhere you really want to go ?

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Go

Wow...

All over the US (42 of the 50 states)...favs below:

San Francisco
South Beach (Miami)
Chicago
Boulder, CO (Rocky Mountains)
Texas

Carribean:

Jamaica
Puerto Rico
Dominican Republic

Mexico:

Cancun
Playa Del Carmen
Guadalajara

Canada:

Montreal
Toronto
Temiscaming

Places I have always wanted to go:

Mt. Everest (to see, not to climb) ;)
Maranello & Florence
Tortola
Kauai, HI
Bora Bora & Tahiti
London
Glasgow
Melbourne
Vancouver

C

Ric

Reaction score
D: can't believe Cory hasn't got Manchester and Liverpool on his places to visit list,LOL.

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Go

Figured that was assumed with the London entry...

Of course I would drop by and say hello to you and Danster! Would also be looking for a good meal with Jamie Oliver, and a spot of tea with Elizabeth Hurley.

;)

Cheers,

C

Reaction score
Liz has been crashing at my house for the past few weeks, personally I'm tired of sleeping on the sofa while she's in my bed.

So if you come over here give me your hotel number cos I'll be glad of a few nights in my own bed :D

Ric

Reaction score
Hey D: if it's a real problem I have spare bedrooms, just send her over, I'm sure Wifey wouldn't mind !

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Go

Danster said:
Liz has been crashing at my house for the past few weeks, personally I'm tired of sleeping on the sofa while she's in my bed.

So if you come over here give me your hotel number cos I'll be glad of a few nights in my own bed :D
So that's where she went when she left my place...

;)

Hmmm...

Ric

Reaction score
One of my favourite places !

Doing mine as piccy's !!!

Attachments

• holiday.jpg
    holiday.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 422