SOLVED Usuable DVD

Reaction score
HI
I just recently purchased a season of a TV show, Scandal from iTunes. It was my plan to purchase them and then save to a DVD so that I could watch them on a larger screen. Well you can only record data DVDs in iTunes which is useless.
I want to know is there anyway I can convert the iTunes video that I purchased so that I can use it in another program so that I can record the episodes to DVD so that I may watch them on a DVD player. I normally use iDVD for authoring dvds but i have other programs for looking at video and copying them.
Thanks in advance:D

Reaction score
No, the "Agreed" way is AppleTV.

I've just finished watching an excellent HD iTunes movie on my large screen TV with AppleTV, works great. Don't want crappy SD from a DVD, even the SD downloads look heaps better than VOBS.

Reaction score
thank you Kaveman but I do not have appletv. I am not ready to buy apple tv and hd large screen tv right now. I am not living in US now so I do want to watch movies or tv shows on something bigger than my macbook. I have mac os 10.5.8. Please help me with my question.

Reaction score
There is no answer, you can NOT burn the movies or TV shows to DVD. They have DRM built in, nothing I can do to help, but try and explain how it works and why. Apple has shown with the Music they are against DRM but the Film/TV Studios insist.

MacHelp forum isn't the place to get assistance with breaking DRM.

Ask a Question