Using calendar for meetings

Reaction score
Hi I'm new - I'm trying to use Calendar for meetings but the only default calendar option is 'selected calendar' and it's a birthdays calendar, and birthdays calendar won't allow me to make meetings. Can anyone help me please?
Thanks
Carolyn

Reaction score
Hi,

Not sure if this is what you want, go to file > new calendar and create a meetings calendar.

Edit.\
Once done click the + sign next to calendar to check it has registered.

Reaction score
Hi, thanks for your help. When I try this, it comes up only with an icloud option and whenI proceed I get this error message - Calendar encountered a critical error while saving to the database, and recent changes may be lost. More information may be available in the console... Have you ever come across this? cheers

Reaction score
Hi,

Have you ever come across this?

No, I have just created an new calendar untitled by doing what I said as screen shot. How have you go iCloud set up? Check system preferences and make sure the calendars and reminders box is tricked.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-03-19 at 23.25.32.png
    Screen Shot 2013-03-19 at 23.25.32.png
    51.9 KB · Views: 220
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to start a thread or ask a question. Sorry to respond on this thread, but I can't figure out how to start one.
Newbie here.

Reaction score
Click the Home button, (Under the Logo)
Choose the Forum Section
Click New Thread

Ask a Question