Using Apple Pay on my Mac

Reaction score
I decided to try using Apple Pay on my M1 iMac with fingerprint reader & Ventura 13.2.1. (I thought of that after I paid for a new battery for my Apple Watch using my debit card).

My Safari has “Apple Pay and Apple Card” checked.

My “System Settings” has “Use Apple Pay When Available” with a bunch of cards (but not my Apple Cash card — I don’t see how to add that).

So I went into Safari (I usually use Chrome), ordered something from Amazon, and went to “Check Out”. I am not finding any way to point to Apple Pay.

In Amazon, I tried to add a card, but it wanted an account number. My Apple Card doesn’t have an account number. My Wallet has a bunch of cards, including my Amazon card, but using that card doesn’t use Apple Pay right now.

So what am I missing?

Reaction score
I decided to try using Apple Pay on my M1 iMac with fingerprint reader & Ventura 13.2.1. (I thought of that after I paid for a new battery for my Apple Watch using my debit card).

My Safari has “Apple Pay and Apple Card” checked.

My “System Settings” has “Use Apple Pay When Available” with a bunch of cards (but not my Apple Cash card — I don’t see how to add that).

So I went into Safari (I usually use Chrome), ordered something from Amazon, and went to “Check Out”. I am not finding any way to point to Apple Pay.

In Amazon, I tried to add a card, but it wanted an account number. My Apple Card doesn’t have an account number. My Wallet has a bunch of cards, including my Amazon card, but using that card doesn’t use Apple Pay right now.

So what am I missing?
You would have to apply at Apple.com for an Apple Card which is partner with Goldman Sachs, Mastercharge for the card which is titanium in physical form.

Ask a Question