Uploading from iPhoto

Reaction score
Whenever I try and upload a photo to any website i.e. ebay, I get ALL my photos appearing in one huge list, not split into Events as they appear on in iPhoto. This is making me tear my hair out now as I have thousands and have to scroll through them. This has only been happening since I upgraded to Yosemite I think. Can anyone tell me how to tell it to organise them into their events folders please?

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

-Which version of OS X?
-Which version of iPhoto?
-How are you attempting to upload the photos to eBay - from within iPhoto, using a browser like Safari, etc.?

C

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

-Which version of OS X?
-Which version of iPhoto?
-How are you attempting to upload the photos to eBay - from within iPhoto, using a browser like Safari, etc.?

C
iphoto is 9.6(910.29)
How do I find the version number of Yosemite???
Not sure how I upload, just use the browse button, it happens with ebay, Facebook and uploading to any website - I have two of my own.
Thanks

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Thanks for the additional.

I think I know a solution:

1. Click eBay listing - Add photos/Facebook - Add Photos/Videos
2. In the Finder window that appears, scroll to the bottom of the folder list on the left and click Photos in the Media section
3. Click iPhoto in the list on the right
4. Click the disclosure triangle to expand the list and show your albums and events
5. Select the photo you want and click the Choose button.

Let us know if that works for you.

C

Reaction score
Thanks for the additional.

I think I know a solution:

1. Click eBay listing - Add photos/Facebook - Add Photos/Videos
2. In the Finder window that appears, scroll to the bottom of the folder list on the left and click Photos in the Media section
3. Click iPhoto in the list on the right
4. Click the disclosure triangle to expand the list and show your albums and events
5. Select the photo you want and click the Choose button.

Let us know if that works for you.

C
Eureka!!! Thank you for showing me that, didn't know that existed!!! So happy now, well in Facebook it works, will save me so much time!!

Ask a Question