SOLVED Upgraded to Ventura, now uTube studio no longer displays videos.

Reaction score
upgraded to Ventura, now uTube studio no longer displays videos.

it shows very small icon previews if I move my cursor over the progress bar. but it wont show any videos, just whit screen.

anyone have a fix. ?

I am seriously regretting ever ever upgrading, and will never ever do that ever again.

seriously one one could run a great business on down grading people macs to earlier OS's.

regards, Sandy

Attachments

• utube failure.jpg
    utube failure.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 6

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello,

I don't have a Mac with Ventura and iTube Studio installed to test with.
  • Does the same thing happen in Safari or Chrome when signed into YouTube?
  • Do you have any antivirus or third-party utilities like MacKeeper/CleanMyMac/Norton, etc.?
  • Is iTube Studio up to date?
If not, then there may be an incompatibility between the version of iTube Studio and Ventura. You could try reaching out to Aimersoft Support.

C

Reaction score
Hello,

I don't have a Mac with Ventura and iTube Studio installed to test with.
  • Does the same thing happen in Safari or Chrome when signed into YouTube?
  • Do you have any antivirus or third-party utilities like MacKeeper/CleanMyMac/Norton, etc.?
  • Is iTube Studio up to date?
If not, then there may be an incompatibility between the version of iTube Studio and Ventura. You could try reaching out to Aimersoft Support.

C
hi Cory, no it is just a system start up thing. , and also occasionally shows when I use the shut down command.

it will teach me to explore the rather complicated options of the control panel... dam it...

Regards, Sandy

Reaction score
Hi, just did a further system upgrade to Venture 13.2.1 and now it works properly again,.

clearly was a system problem all long.

thanks again Cory.

Ask a Question