Update has my bookmarks messed up

Reaction score
OK, now, after I did a update, still on Catalina, Safari. Just a security update. Now, I got 15 of my favorites on the start page
the other 20 are in the Bookmark column on the left sidebar and won't move back to where they all were on the FAVORITES
start up page. How in the world can I get all these 20 back to where they should be and off the sidebar. I even tried to add them
all individually and it won't let me do that either they just keep adding on to the sidebar.
I'm ready to give up.

Reaction score
got MacBook air. going to Bookmarks/start up page/Favorites didn't do nothing

Reaction score
I think it's back to normal. after 3 hours and 3 restarts. These things would make a preacher cuss
LOL

Reaction score
After recent update, my bookmarks are not there (left column) when I open Safari. I can click on Bookmarks and they show up, but for years before they were always there when opening Safari. I have to click every single time I open Safari. I've tried going to View and Safari preferences but nothing has fixed it. (Catalina 10.15.7) And why is a 528 K screenshot "too Large" to attach on this forum...?

Last edited:

Ask a Question