Turned Dashboard off, Now Wont turn back on?!

Reaction score
Turned Dashboard off, via system preferences and mission control, ages ago, now I would like it back, but it simply wont reappear when I tick the the box… ahh...

Reaction score
Not sure what you mean by "Turned off" they would have still been there, just stopped them being accessed.

How are you trying to make them appear? Keyboard? Track Pad?

The Keyboard shortcuts are found in System Preferences > Mission Control
The Trackpad gestures are found in System Preferences > Trackpad

Reaction score
I go to system preferences, mission control, show dashboard as a space, and its not ticked, I tick it, then I close it and it doesnt work, I go back and its no longer ticked :/

Reaction score
Try this go back into system preferences, mission control, and check show dashboard as a space.

Do not close the SP window, but go to the Apple (menu bar) and click log out. Waite until you get the login screen and login again.
Is the dashboard option still checked in preferences mission control?

Reaction score
Sorry that was my best shot, I would look to book the Mac in at the nearest genius bar.

Spawn_Dooley

Reaction score
When you run your mouse cursor down over the bottom of the screen, does the Dock appear at all?

Ask a Question