Turn- off having to log into computer when booting up....

Reaction score
Hey you guys.... I just did some replacing of my hard drives and must of hit something that is making me have to sign in when I start my Mac Pro up. I have supplied a couple of screen shots showing you what is going on. Can you direct me where this can be changed? Thank you guys!

Reesche

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    285.8 KB · Views: 156
  • 2.png
    2.png
    54.2 KB · Views: 158
Reaction score
I'll check it out..... It also makes me sign in when wallpaper comes on.....

Reaction score
Now, If I engage a screen saver by putting the mouse pointer in the upper right corner of the screen to engage the screen saver.... It now always for me to sign in... just like the boot up. Note: the boot up issue has been fixed by your suggestion. Now it's the screen saver issue.
Any ideas? Thank you again! Reesche

Reaction score
System Preferences > Security & Privacy > General, then deselect Require Password after sleep or screen saver begins.

Reaction score
System preferences > Users and groups > Log in options > Automatic login
Thanks for that tip Lufbra ... been meaning to try and figure out not having to login each time I restart. Funny but as soon as I saw your name I figured that you must be from Loughborough ( Clifton, Notts lad myself but now of Vancouver BC) Got a friend Ian Howe from East Leake who does a lot of Park runs.

Ask a Question