Transmission utterly blocked

Reaction score
Hi !

I have a problem that utterly block my accessibility to Transmission.

Looking for torrents to load automatically without a window to pop-up, i touched the wrong square in preferences, aka the one that loaded all torrents present on my downloads in Transmission. And i hadn't deleted a lot. So hundreds of windows poppped up, but since there are too many, they totally rush Transmission's reaction, and clicking Enter button doesn't make even activate ; can't close them neither. Closing Transmission or my computer and go back doesn't make those windows disappear, still waiting to be activated. And since everything's blocked on Transmission, i can't uncheck the very square that brought me this problem.

Could you help me ?

Posted on Transmission's forum. They're not able to help me. Suggested these lines which didn't worked :
"show-options-window": true,
"start-added-torrents": true,

https://forum.transmissionbt.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15310&p=66567#p66567

Reaction score
Try these steps...
1. Ensure Transmission is Quit
2. System Preferences > General > Check Close windows when quitting an application
3. Launch Transmission
4. Quit Transmission
5. System Preferences > General > UnCheck Close windows when quitting an application
6. Launch Transmission

Ask a Question