Title Bar Missing In Firefox

Reaction score
i just got a new computer, and while getting code from the firefox forum, it moved my minimize, etc buttons or the whole bar. i got them on top again but the title of every web page is gone

i couldnt tell you if it was there beforehand

after a back and forth with the guys on the firefox forum, there is a setting now for double clicking and i was getting full screen for firefox in the tab bar and i kept assuring them it was the code i had

Screen Shot 2020-02-08 at 3.53.12 PM.png

i saw somewhere maybe it was a mac issue for the titlebar because firefox couldnt even touch it. i just want it back can you help

Reaction score
Hi,

Its a long time since i used FF as backup browser prefer opera now, but I seem to remember the following corrected the page issue, not sure it will still work with your newer version. When I last used it a long page title would be truncated so as to fit the size of the tab, but if you hovered your mouse the full page title would appear in a tooltip, just one more reason why I left FF.

UnderPar, go to the firefox menu > customise and enable the title bar on the bottom left of that window,

Ask a Question