textedit and videos

Reaction score
I have had my Mac since June, when our school bought 30 ipads for my students to use instead of textbooks. I was using open office on my pc, so I changed everything over to textedit. I am basically creating a textbook for my students, so I was excited about how easy to insert pix and videos. We upload everything to dropbox so our students can have access to the info anywhere, but it is also easier in class with the iPads. Well when I upload my textedit file to dropbox none of my videos will play. This is frustrating, I have spent over 6 months on this please don't tell me i have going to have to start over.
Please tell me there is an easy fix I have missed.

Reaction score
The best App to use is Pages or better yet iBooks Author (free).

Download iBA and drag and drop the TextEdit document into it and it will make a proper iBook for you to share.

Reaction score
Thanks Kaveman, I had tried using iBA this summer but did not have all my ducks in a row. I will try again and maybe I will have better luck, plus I just ordered a dummies book on how to use it.

Some things were just simpler with a pc, but I am getting used to Mac.

Thanks

Ask a Question