SOLVED Switch off alarm

Reaction score
I have an iPhone 7 and have set up three separate alarms to remind me to take my medicines. Sometimes I remember shortly before the alarm is due to go off and wondered if there’s a way to stop it ringing without deleting it completely and having to set it up from new. Also, there are times it might be inappropriate for it to ring yet I can’t find a way round the problem.

Can anyone advise?

Reaction score
if there’s a way to stop it ringing without deleting it completely
Yes. Just go into Clock>Alarms and turn it off. As you can see I have a daily alarm at 17:45 which is turned ON, and one at 09:00 which is turned off.

IMG_3676.PNG

Reaction score
Yes. Just go into Clock>Alarms and turn it off. As you can see I have a daily alarm at 17:45 which is turned ON, and one at 09:00 which is turned off.
Oh my goodness! I can’t believe I didn’t see such an obvious option! I am so embarrassed to admit this , but thank you for pointing it out in such a kind way, without saying, “You idiot!”

Ask a Question