Supreme Commander 2 [(Intel) Article]

Reaction score
“Supreme Commander 2 allows you to create huge armies of units, whether they’re land, sea, or air, and take them into large, outrageous, and over-the-top battles,” explains lead designer Chris Taylor. “When you add a feature like Strategic Zoom, which supports small units and very large units on screen at the same time, you have an RTS experience like no other.” Twenty-five years of peace among the United Earth Federation, Cybran Nation, and Aeon Illuminate have ended with a single shot, and now you’re about to oversee the next stage in this intergalactic war.

More...

Reaction score
I played the demo yesterday and I noticed that all the changes indicated. resource management and its impact on the code were great for me, because it will change the way to go interact with the game was key as some way.

I look and feel of user interface changes, strategic view of the particular, was comfortable and I felt that I was using some kind of display system strategy and not just looking at the larger map, but I also agree with the comment lego: The first time I looked at the factory in March to produce the unit had a pair of factory parts, resembling Lego blocks up as best he could, without a block of lego - seemed more like a toy and less like a robot factory.

Reaction score
Me and my friend played this game yesterday..i guess i need to watch more strategic videos or guide of it in youtube.

Ask a Question