Suddenly can't do hyperlinks in Outlook

Reaction score
I updated to version 14.2.3 of Outlook. Since then I can't make a hyperlink. Pasting a web address doesn't automatically make it a hyperlink as was true before. And the hyperlink item in the message tab doesn't even activate when clicked. What's going on?

Spawn_Dooley

Reaction score
Have you sent a test message with a link in the text body and then look to see if the link is active when it arrives in your inbox? I know that in Mail.app the links don't appear until I send the message off because I always check in my sent folder.

Reaction score
Have you sent a test message with a link in the text body and then look to see if the link is active when it arrives in your inbox? I know that in Mail.app the links don't appear until I send the message off because I always check in my sent folder.

Thanks. Well, it's a mystery, but the problem seems to have gone away of its own accord. Who knows?

Ask a Question