StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty [Article]

Reaction score
“[StarCraft] isn’t a game you can hope to master in a weekend. It takes a lifetime to get good at it,” says Dustin Browder, game director for StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. The Zerg, Protoss, and Terrans are back for an epic storyline starring down-and-out Terran Jim Raynor. The non-linear campaign lets you choose missions in any order. Browder and his team revamped StarCraft’s graphics with stunning 3D visuals and they painstakingly reworked all three races’ units for the optimal strategic challenge.

More...

Reaction score
Multiplayer is a completely different game. I had almost no experience of online RTS but I spent time to review the general strategies and build orders-(beta players) will have when the game releases and finally my game, I jumped headlong into the online game on battle.

Like most people, I have kicked my ass home. Finally, I have gained a lot of games that use a strategy point of the cheese and again. But this will not work after the money in the league, and now every game is played differently. Having regard to scout enemy using appropriate technology, keeping the pressure on any increase in its base macro / promotion. Is quite broad and not let me go round after round.

Reaction score
Have waited it for 2 years. Now playing it on my mac during worktime almost every day)

Reaction score
I haven't played games online, but if you really suck, you will be placed in the ranking at the bottom with all the other bad actors. It will give you the opportunity to learn, then you shift when you win a lot. So if you play, learn from your mistakes, and is supported then yes you can become competitive. My favorite game was war3 custom games, especially the defence tower. I think I may have played a handful of very short when it first came out, and then never again. With Custom Map Maker is a very wide range of things you can do with the game and you can enjoy multiplayer a different angle than the competition matches.

Reaction score
As the game was highly anticipated, sold in stores, but Blizzard fans are not happy with the game in total, more than 300,000 requests were sent to Blizzard because fashion LAN is not.

Reaction score
I've been playing starcraft 2 for several months. and yeah he's right its not the kind of game you can easily master in just a few days....or its just that i'm not so good at it.

Ask a Question