Split screen PITA

Reaction score
I have 2 email addys that fetch gmails. But one fetches stuff addressed to it too. The one (e-mail address removed) resolves to a split screen which persists no matter what common solutions I try. The one (e-mail address removed) behaved when I went to settings and turned off Multi .topics or whatever. Problem is the @me.com doesn’T appear in settings as an account. What do I do now?

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello,

-Which version of OS X/macOS?
-I assume you mean in the Mail app - which version?
-Do you only have two Gmail accounts setup?
-Have you looked in  > System Preferences... > Internet Accounts to see if Mail is checked in the iCloud account section? If so, try unchecking it if you aren't using an iCloud email account (.mac.com/.me.com/.icloud.com)

C

Reaction score
Hello,

-Which version of OS X/macOS?
-I assume you mean in the Mail app - which version?
-Do you only have two Gmail accounts setup?
-Have you looked in  > System Preferences... > Internet Accounts to see if Mail is checked in the iCloud account section? If so, try unchecking it if you aren't using an iCloud email account (.mac.com/.me.com/.icloud.com)

C
Hi, I’m on iOS 11.4, have no idea what version Gmail, or where to look for it. I probably do have a cloud mail acct. I have (e-mail address removed) mail coming in and going out. I had a split screen on the gmail account but got rid of it easily, but this one iS like a wart, gets in the way and is a nuisance.The screen on the right is always the same and the screen on the left is whatever site I’ve Called up. Where is “internet accounts”? JohnD

Ask a Question