Soho Notes (NoteLife) replacement

Reaction score
I have been using Soho Notes for many, many years as my notes app. (It was previously called Sticky Brain before taking on that name.) The developer, Chronos (https://www.chronosnet.com/), released an "updated" product in 2017 under the new name NoteLife that has less features, is now subscription based, but at least does sync across apps. They have not updated the product since so its stuck on v1 and looks dead. Thankfully I never migrated so I'm still on Soho Notes which is well over a decade since its last update. I'm very lucky it still works and know I need to get my content off and on a newer product.

Sorry for the long intro. Is anyone familiar with Soho Notes and moved to a new notes app that they like as much? I want something more robust than the Apple Notes app. Of the many features in Soho Notes, the one I love the most is its menubar pulldown that allows you to search your notes to go directly to a list of results. Any suggestions of notes apps that you really love? Thx

Ask a Question