Skype and chrome issue

Reaction score
Hi,

This morning I discover 2 differents major issues on 2 applications I use on a daily basis:
-Skype wont work anymore
-Chrome keep crashing and put the "Aie aie aie" message

1-Skype:
First it wasnt even opening, I been to forums some people say you have to delete shared.xml in home/library/Application Support/Skype and reload -> I did that nothing change.
So I uninstall it download latest version, and try again.
This time skype open the log screen,I put login and then It crash just after the "skype opening song" if you know what I mean...
Here is the error repport I got when I force to close the application : http://pastebin.com/DUKdX23k (My post was too long with that...)

2-Chrome:
So I notice that on page with some flash, my page crash. It happenned some time, and I know this technologie got a lot of issue so I just reboot chrome. But then, each page with a dynamic content wont load crashed. I tried what google help told me : put off extenssion, uninstall and reinstall etc...
The strange thing is at first it was the same on safari, then safari work perfect.
I try to download the latest adobe flash plugin (11.2) but nothing change.
So now I am using safari but I wont be happy until I dont understand what is happening...

I believe the problems are somehow linked cause they appeared both this morning.
If you have any hint,clue, idea about what is happening, I ll be glad to hear from you.
Here is my configuration:
MBP 17'', Mac OS X V 10.6.8 Snow Leopard

Thank for reading.

Ask a Question