Select and copy marked text from Word doc into slides in ProPresenter 6

Reaction score
Hi.

Problem to solve:
I have a a text file (MS Word). Some text is marked yellow. This text I would like to have automatic copied into ProPresenter 6.

Tasks (what I do manually):
1) All the text parts that are marked "yellow" I copy into another text file (Word or TextEdit) and separate the "yellow" parts with an "*" in front of each part to let ProPresenter know what should be on each slide (before dividing even further inside the ProPresenter program).
2) Then remove any extra line shifts or tabs in the text editor.
3) Then copy the text and import it into ProPresenter 6 (import function from clipboard inside the program).

To have a program/script do all this would be great and save time. Hope you guys can answer quick or guide me to the right program/app to use/learn. I have never done this before.

Best Regards,
Martin

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

That type of scripting is beyond my experience level. Maybe some others here will chime in.

In the mean time, you could try the folks over at MacScripter. They have a lot of experience with AppleScript and Automator, and may be able to help you out.

C

Ask a Question