Scanners

Reaction score
I have an old CANON Lide 30 scannar and since I upgrades to yosemite it does not work.Will not even let me reinstall it again. Please can any one help me with this. Thank you

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

I don' think that scanner is or will be natively supported in Yosemite, since the last available driver available was for 10.4 Tiger. However, you can use a third-party solution like Hamrick Software's VueScan available here currently on sale for $29.95 for the Standard Edition:

VueScan

C

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

I don' think that scanner is or will be natively supported in Yosemite, since the last available driver available was for 10.4 Tiger. However, you can use a third-party solution like Hamrick Software's VueScan available here currently on sale for $29.95 for the Standard Edition:

VueScan

C

Cory Cooper is correct. And, VueScan works flawlessly for me with Canon MX890 Pixma Printer/Scanner (along with running the latest version of Yosemite (10.9.2) on my MacMini. I would, though, recommend that you either purchase the Professional Edition now or later. The Standard Edition allows for free upgrades for 1 year. The Professional Edition allows an unlimited number of upgrades. This link shows the differences:

https://www.hamrick.com/reg.html

Ask a Question