saving photos in Iphoto

Reaction score
I would like to ensure that the photos on my Imac, which are in Iphoto, are safe in the event there is a major event. I am backing up using Time Machine to a separate HD but there is always the possibility of that being damaged as well. There are no negatives or printed images. Well there are a few.
My thought is to get them onto a memory stick. I have not found a way to coax Iphoto to export all photos.
Is there a method to do this??

Dave

Spawn_Dooley

Reaction score
Hi, don't know which version of iPhoto you have but I've always found the "Export" option under "File" in the menu. Depending on how many photos you have it could choke up your processor, so bear that in mind.

Reaction score
I stood in the corner and muttered I am a moron. I neglected to look in the right place for that solution. You were apparently correct when you said it might choke my system. It will only transfer about 90 pix before posting an error unable to create the export file. I created the file first because it was having problems creating it.

Ask a Question