Resuming listening

Reaction score
When I take walks, I usually listen to podcasts or music on my iPhone, controlling them with my Apple Watch and listening on my AirPods. This doesn't always work, often my phone will tell me that a half-played podcast is unavailable.

But something I like is that about half of the time, after I put my AirPods in my ears and lift up my iPhone, I get this image:
IMG_2579.jpeg

This shows the last few podcasts I listened to, and if I press ">", it will play the radio station I was listening to on Music during my last walk.
I selected the unfinished podcast, played it for a moment, and stopped the play and then my phone. When I started again, that window showed again, but it showed that podcast only.

Sometimes I don't get this window when I open my iPhone, and I don't see a way to get this window at all when my iPhone is open.

What is this feature called, and where can I find out more about it? I'd love to be able to display it on demand.

Reaction score
I had everything turned on except "wallet" and "Unlock with Apple Watch". (I turned on the latter just now to see if I like it).
Someone told me that my issue is related to SIRI guessing what I want.

Ask a Question