Recommended for you virus

Reaction score
I had a pop-up ad that related to the sites i was on, it said "Recommended for you" and I could shrink it or click the link, but it wouldnt go away. I did some updating with mackeeper and ad block plus for firefox, and mackeeper found nothing, but i believe ABP blocked it. The outcome is that the pop-up is gone, but youtube videos arent viewable, and now I have a link that says I need a plug in updated.. evrything is already updated according to System Updates and mackeeper. Some large photos wont show either. Help?

Reaction score
mackeeper??? you installed that POS, theres most of your problems right there.

Reaction score
mackeeper??? you installed that POS, theres most of your problems right there.

Thanks for your knowledgeable insight!!! That fixed absolutely NOTHING! Perhaps there's someone out there with a professional attitude? Help is all I ask for! :D

Reaction score
Perhaps if you asked a proper question and provided information we can use to help you, then you might get help. We aren't paid so you're not going to get professional help.

There are no virus for you

Ask a Question