Reading/Printing info on a Freebookmarkscalendar in a microsoft attachment

Reaction score
Sorry, but I am totally new to communicating/writing in a forum so I am happy to accept any advice/corrections.
I am an iMac user with OS 10.6.8 and I am opening an attachment sent from a Windows PC. The attachment is a freebookmarkscalendar on which the sender has entered info on some of the dates. But when I open the attachment with a double click, the calendar pages (Nov, Dec) display but the info that the sender has entered onto the various dates is not displayed. (Incidentally, the attachment is contained in an email.) The same thing happens when I use the control/click Menu and select Open Attachment. When I select Open With Pages, same result. Open with Text Edit displays the info that has been entered onto the calendar BUT it is not on the calendar format but instead is displayed in a linear format, I suppose you might call it. Each item of information is readable but is on its own line and there is no way to relate it to the dates on the calendar because the calendar is no displayed in the Text Edit display. I suppose that there must be something that I should download so that the info would display on the calendar format but I don't know where to go to do this.
Would appreciate any information or suggestions. Also, what is a thread? Is it a question?
Bobpm

Ask a Question