Processor Speed Dial

Reaction score
My processor speed dial doesn't register. It's stuck on "0". Is this a known problem or is it nice to me?
I have version 18.1.2 of Techtool Pro. Running on a 2023 iMac M3 (Sonoma 14.2b4). Could this be a beta related issue?
Thanks, Ron...

Reaction score
My processor speed dial doesn't register. It's stuck on "0". Is this a known problem or is it nice to me?
I have version 18.1.2 of Techtool Pro. Running on a 2023 iMac M3 (Sonoma 14.2b4). Could this be a beta related issue?
Thanks, Ron...
Did the iMac come with macOS 14.2 (23C5055b) Beta 4 installed? I just had to downgrade my Studio Max to macOS 14.1.2 (23B92) because of some very serious issues. I thought that at this point the current beta was stable enough. Downgrading is a very tiresome task but I didn’t feel I had a choice. I still have beta 4 running on a couple of beta test installations on external NVMe drives, but the internal drive is now running 14.1.2. So you are probably correct in thinking that you have a beta-related problem.

I also had some difficulty with Techtool Pro. You can try Geekbench in stead.

Last edited:

Ask a Question