Procare ?

Ric

Reaction score
Hi there and welcome !

do you mean AppleCare ?

What products are thinking about having it on ?

regards

Ric

Reaction score
Hello Jango!

I have ProCare and I love it! It is really nice to have, and I take advantage of all of its benefits.

Ric, ProCare is something that Apple Stores sell. It is different than AppleCare. I like to think of it as a consumer V.I.P Card for apple. Here is a link:

ProCare

Searay

Reaction score
Hi thanks,

My mac is being a bit moody at the moment. I'm pretty sure that i'll have to get it looked at soon.
Does having procare have any benefits in regards to getting repairs done faster,cheaper etc?

Thanks, Jango.

Reaction score
You do get some perks to having ProCare. You get free yearly tune-ups and priority in-store repairs. Have a look in the link that I posted in my last post. You can find out what ProCare is all about.

Reaction score
Hi Jango! just found this site, and maybe by now you have bought your procare, I have just signed up, bit of a newbie to macbook, so my bro who is a graphics whizz kid, got fed up of me ringing him, and suggested I do this instead, anyway, it certainly works to have 'the card' I went into our Apple Store, the queue was all the way to the door, so I asked a staff member, showed him my card and I was instantly at the front of the queue! how vip was that, well worth the intial £79, anyway have booked an hour tuition next week, so will let you know how I get on. seems like there are plenty of perks so impressed so far:)

Reaction score
Hi Jango! just found this site, and maybe by now you have bought your procare, I have just signed up, bit of a newbie to macbook, so my bro who is a graphics whizz kid, got fed up of me ringing him, and suggested I do this instead, anyway, it certainly works to have 'the card' I went into our Apple Store, the queue was all the way to the door, so I asked a staff member, showed him my card and I was instantly at the front of the queue! how vip was that, well worth the intial £79, anyway have booked an hour tuition next week, so will let you know how I get on. seems like there are plenty of perks so impressed so far:)

This sounds good.

I hope Sparklyblue lets us know how she got on.... £79 is quite steep though.

Reaction score
Thanks for the info SPARKLYBLUE,

I haven't signed up for the procare yet, still thinking about it.

I would be very interested to see how you get on with it as it seems quite good on the surface at least.

Thanks.

Reaction score
Hi again Jango, will let you know how it goes, got a one to one next Thurs. Think it will be a good idea, especially if you are new to macbooks, it seems a lot of money initially, but it works out around £6.50 a month so not that bad really for all their expert help.
bye for now!:biggrin: