Problem with inserting text in photo book

Reaction score
I have created a book in Photos.
On preview everything looks fine but when I try to buy the book I get the following message.

If you continue with this book order, any clipped text may cause the order to be canceled at a later date. To edit the text before ordering the book, click Review.

I click Review and it takes me to the same page in the book.
There is no text on this page although there is a text box which I have left empty.
How can I 'correct' this given that nothing appears to be wrong?
Does anyone know what is happening here and if I can proceed to order?

Reaction score
I have created a book in Photos.
On preview everything looks fine but when I try to buy the book I get the following message.

If you continue with this book order, any clipped text may cause the order to be canceled at a later date. To edit the text before ordering the book, click Review.

I click Review and it takes me to the same page in the book.
There is no text on this page although there is a text box which I have left empty.
How can I 'correct' this given that nothing appears to be wrong?
Does anyone know what is happening here and if I can proceed to order?

Spawn_Dooley

Reaction score
Have you tried changing the page from one with a text box to one without? It's been a while since I did my last photobook & I can't recall if you have to first choose what type of page you want ... maybe having an empty text field is the issue?

Reaction score
Thank you for your response.

Yes I have tried that as far as I can. Problem is I have chosen a theme where the most suitable pages for some of the photos have a text box.
I have decided to go ahead and order.
If Apple tells me they can't make the book, then it will be back to the drawing board.
Wish me luck!

Spawn_Dooley

Reaction score
Okay, good luck! I'd be very interested to learn whether the project goes through!

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello,

I am not totally sure what exactly is happening, as I can't see the issue first-hand. If you have reviewed everything, and the text looks fine, you should be OK. Of course that is no guarantee, but it sounds like you have reviewed everything you can.

Does that help at all? ;)

C

Ask a Question