Printing Contact Sheet Problem

Reaction score
Trying to print a contact sheet in Automator but for some reason when I run the program it only recognizes about half of the files I've selected. Tried rebooting the system but no luck. Anyone have any ideas of what I should try? I'm running a MacBook Pro on Mojave 10.14.3. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello,

I am not very experienced in Automator/AppleScript, but maybe we can figure it out.

-What is the current Automator workflow?
-How many photos are you selecting?
-What types of files - JPG, PNG, TIF, GIF, etc.?

C

Reaction score
Hi, and thanks for your support. The only Automator program i’m using is the contact print program. I’ve tried different number of Jepg files to print, some as large as 35 some as few as 15, Whatever file size I choose the program selects fewer to print. I also tried to select files from different areas of the total file - some from the top and some from the bottom and it doesn’t seem to make any difference, always about half or fewer files are printed.

Ask a Question