posting nerves

Reaction score
Ok, so I love these forums,
I learn soooo much and appreciate them... but I get nervous that I'm always asking questions and not giving anything back --
Thank gaaawd all yall smarties are out there answering them for me.

So here's my question, does it bother yall to see that all some people (I'm assuming I'm not alone...) only ask questions?
I do that in the fact that I don't think that I am fully knowledgeable to answer - I might be totally wrong. I know a bit about some things, but generally only exactly what I've experienced on my computer, set up etc.
I used to know more, but got out of the techie world for at least 3 years now, so I don't feel like I'm a viable replier.

Just wondering,
hope this is the right forum to ask in --

Ric

Reaction score
Hi there,

post as many questions as you want ! This forum is here to help.

You are 'helping' by posting questions...

...if you ask a question and it gets answered...and some one else reads it and it solves their problem...then you have helped with their problem !

It doesn't matter on your technical knowledge, if you want to try and help someone then feel free to answer !

As for posting in the right forum, it doesn't really matter, we can always move posts around and do a bit of housekeepling if needed, it's a very easy going place !

regards

Ric

Reaction score
Ah muchos gracias!!!
that's awesome and certainly makes me feel much more at ease!

thank ya thank ya!

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Go

Ric is spot on...

How do you think the smarties learned what they know? By asking questions!

;)

Cheers

Ric

Reaction score
Just to resurrect an old but valid thread, with all the recent new members !

If anyone has a question, hint or tip feel free to post !

regards

Ric

Reaction score
I agree with everyone! Cory is right on.....The smart people here have had the same problems and have learned how to deal with them and now can assist others. I still ask questions and I am a "techi"!!!

The point is: We all are learning here

D

dick

Hey rooter,

I began to think the same thing then I remembered these folks are all Mac-ophiles. Helping folks is a big part of the culture.

You can always toss in a few game reiews or jokes or links to unusual pages...but just asking Q's is fine.

dick

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Go

dick said:
I began to think the same thing then I remembered these folks are all Mac-ophiles. Helping folks is a big part of the culture.
Chuuch...

Ask a Question