Pop up wont go away

Reaction score
I got a pop up on google chrome saying confirm navigation and it gives you the option to press stay on this page or leave this page. No matter which one i press the pop up wont go away. I cant restart my computer because the pop up keeps google chrome open and stops the restart. Please help :(

Reaction score
Margo,

I use Firefox, but yesterday I downloaded the latest version of Google Chrome and was going to try it. Maybe I'll hold off!

In any event, here are the results of a google search I just did for "Getting rid of a navigation pop-up in Google Chrome":

https://www.google.com/search?q=Get...la:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=sb

The third one that says "4 Ways to Stop Internet Popups" looked promising.

Spawn_Dooley

Reaction score
I cant restart my computer because the pop up keeps google chrome open and stops the restart. Please help :(

If you ever have this problem just press Option Command () Esc. This brings up the Force Quit window where you can select the app you need to force quit.

Ask a Question