PLEASE HELP!! USB controller not working on MacOs Sierra!?!

Reaction score
I have a usb Nintendo Gamecube controller by the brand Cirka and back when i was on Yosemite it would show up on the Usb bus hub and be working however i recently upgraded and now it doesn't work! When i plug in the usb my cursor is moved to the bottom of my Macbook`s monitor. I have look for drivers for it but saddly have found one for this controller. I can't downgrade back because I don' have a Time Machine backup setup from when I had OSX so I believe im at a dead end. The only thing that came close to working was USBOverdrive but the only thing it really did was fix the issue with the cursor plus then I need to assign each button to a key on my mac witch is tedious. I tried using multibeast but that gave me an error while installing the 3rd party usb driver saying to check the multibeast.log witch I can't find.

Sorry about my grammar. But still please send help and advice.

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

I am not very familiar with gaming on the Mac, so bear with me.

-Are you running any form of GameCube emulator on your Mac such as Dolphin?
-Under Yosemite, you didn't need to install a driver, correct?

C

Reaction score
I was running Dolphin and yes I didn`t need to install any drivers.
I have uninstalled ALL of my 3rd party usb related drivers and it still doesn`t work.
If there is anyone on the commuity that can help me please ask them.

Thanks!

Ask a Question