Pinterest

Reaction score
I've been using Pinterest for years and have stayed logged in all that time. However, with no warning I can't get onto the site. for some reason it seems to be blocking me. Everytime I try to get in a new members block pops up and I can't seem to get past that, even if I fill the details in with a different email address and password or try to log on with Google or Facebook, that block just stays there and nothing happens. I've tried going in with the help page but as soon as I fill in details it just clears them and nothing happens.

Could it be my iMac macOS Sierra Version 10.12.5? I can get in on my iPad but want to print some information out so need to use my mac

Reaction score
I don't use Pinterest, but I was able to get to that site by using my Google/gmail account.

What browser are you using? I use Google Chrome. (I also recently upgraded to Mac OS 10.12.6, the latest version of Sierra). I also got on using the Opera browser. (I just signed in with my Google/gmail account). It seems to work fine.

Ask a Question