Photoshop window extending under tool pallets, a hassle to bring it back to size.

Reaction score
Hi, I have a problem occasionally that my window I am working on, when I press command zero, it will tuck under the tool plate and the options work space windows to the left and the right.. and it is a dam hassle to get it back to where I can retouch to the very right border.

is there any way of stoping this ?

regards, Sandy

screen goes under menus.jpg

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hi,

Because the image at 100% is larger than your available work area with the palettes, I don't know of a way to stop that behavior. You could zoom it to fit, even though it will not be a 100%, or adjust the size positioning of the toolbar and palettes.

Sorry,

C

Reaction score
Hi, yes there seems to be a problem where pressing common zero would normally fit the image window to screen, no longer does that all the time and occasionally leaves a border around, and other times it works perfectly... I am finding Photoshop 2022 a different beast to CS6 which I happily used for many years...

regards, Sandy

Ask a Question