Photoshop CS6

Reaction score
I recently got a new iMac and loaded all my programs from a backup I had from my old Macbook Pro. Both Illustrator and InDesign are running fine but Photoshop won't load. The program is in the system and you can click on it but once you do that, the only thing that it does is activate the main Photoshop pull-down menu that only shows the option to quit Photoshop. But the blue graphic that normally appears when you open Photoshop and says is loading won't even appear.
Once the program is active, the only way to quit the program is with Force quit. I tried reloading my license number 3 times. Then I uninstalled the old program by itself and also tried uninstalling the whole Design Standard package and reinstalling it both time. No luck.

Please help.

Reaction score
Also I forgot to mention. I just tried uninstalling, using the Abode CC/CS6 cleaning tool and reinstalling the whole suite. Nothing
I also heard that sometimes OS X Mavericks has a hard time with Photoshop CS6 and you gotta install the latest version of Java. Did that and still no luck.

Ask a Question