Photo"s

Reaction score
I have an IMAC and having troubles where my photo's are and once found how to attach them to an email?

Reaction score
Your photos will be wherever they are imported to. How do you import photos to your Mac?

Reaction score
I really don't know I'm guessing my smart phone but there are a lot more than just from my phone.

Reaction score
Your photos will be wherever they are imported to. How do you import photos to your Mac?
I really don't know I'm guessing my smart phone but many more photo's than just those from my phone but I have never imported them on my own.

Reaction score
Well, without further information, I'm not sure that I can help any further. Sorry.

Reaction score
So, if you don't know, how do you know that there are photos on your Mac?
Because if I go to spot light search
ling and ask for photo"s that's how I find them. I am sorry that I don't know more but I'm 75 and a dinosaur when it comes to Tech.

Reaction score
ling and ask for photo"s that's how I find them. I am sorry that I don't know more but I'm 75 and a dinosaur when it comes to Tech.
OK. Try this. Enter a search in Spotlight,
Screenshot 2023-03-08 at 22.06.35.png

Then scroll down to the bottom of the window, and double click on "Search In Finder".

Screenshot 2023-03-08 at 22.06.56.png

That will open a Finder window showing all the files ending(in this example) .jpg

Select a file that you know is one of your photos, right click on it and select "Show In Enclosing Folder". That will open a Finder window of the Folder where the photo is.

Screenshot 2023-03-08 at 22.09.06.png

Reaction score
If you have iCloud syncing your Apple devices, the photos in your phone should have been imported into your Mac automatically. Open the Applications folder and look for Photos.app. Double-click to open, and if the sync did happen, your photos should show up.

To attach it to an e-mail, (here I’m hoping you are using Apple Mail, to simplify things), go to the photo you want to share, right-click (aka Option-click) on the image. When the dropdown menu opens, go down to Share and from the list, select Mail. A new e-mail window should open with the image attached. Just fill in the info and send it off.

Hey, don’t fret. I’m just a couple of years behind you. Cheers!

Reaction score
OK. Try this. Enter a search in Spotlight,
View attachment 4627

Then scroll down to the bottom of the window, and double click on "Search In Finder".

View attachment 4628

That will open a Finder window showing all the files ending(in this example) .jpg

Select a file that you know is one of your photos, right click on it and select "Show In Enclosing Folder". That will open a Finder window of the Folder where the photo is.

View attachment 4629
Thanks For your help they were in Google Photo"s

Ask a Question