Photo browser?

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I’ve part migrated from windows to the Mac world. I‘ve been using Picasa and Google on Windows to easily browse through photographs on an SD card before loading them onto my computer. I’m having trouble finding anything as friendly or as easy on the Mac (I’ve just started). I’ve tried a few programmes that open a window in screen to view an image but they won’t let me go to the next image. I have to go to where the image is on the Mac and click it each time…which is crazy! Please enlighten me and advise a simple way to easily view successive images by scrolling through them, enlarge on screen. Many thanks for reading this and for any helpful suggestions…

Reaction score
Photos will do it. You can view what's on your card and then choose which ones to import. Photos should open when you insert the card.

Reaction score
Yes, Photos comes with every Mac. It's probably already in the Dock. If not, it's in the Applications Folder.

Ask a Question