Parenting apps

Reaction score
I am looking for either a free are somewhat cheap app. An app where I can screen txt messeges, emails, social media activity exc. I do have access to the phone aswell as ape I'd and password. I would prefer that if it is an app that can be installed that he not be able to c it running in background. Please any info would be much appreciated in advance.

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

Because of Apple's security and privacy protocols, I am not familiar with any of the "tracking" software for iOS. Parental Controls and Screen Time can do a lot, but not track and report activity: Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch and Use Screen Time on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. I haven't used them personally, so I don't know exactly what information they gather.

I don't have any recommendation other than monitoring the iPhone physically with your child, or using the above controls built-in to iOS.

C.

Ask a Question