Not recognized

Reaction score
just had update to iphone, 14.2 and do not get icon in itunes or finder have done all the "tricks" from the internet with no results ......worked fine before up date .........works in image capture only

Last edited:
Reaction score
c,
thanks for reply..... have tried all of the suggested fixes, cant be ports or cords >image capture would not work..........have external boot drive attached to 21.5 w/ sierra using the imac hd as storage.......iphone works in that sierra imac format, itunes and finder, so there is an option to get content on the phone, however that leaves the problem unresolved......... all updates are current in both devices, have run disk warrior am afraid to delete caches
( last time lost safari and had to reinstall ) this last iphone update seems to be the problem .... in india and apple expertise is in short supply ..........open to all suggestions.......(.side ques: how do you find the upgades work mojave / catalina. ? )

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
No worries.

I don't have a Catalina Mac here to test it out further on. Maybe an SMC and/or NVRAM reset would help?

I haven't experienced many update issues historically, other than small ones or those that are patched quickly with another quick update from Apple.

C

Reaction score
Cory,
in the search for upgrade awareness stumbled across a work around for getting books into iphone w/o itunes......
ibooks converter from mp3 to m4b $ 4.99 app store and Walter 2 app drag and drop mp3, m4b, photos etc. $ 25.00, really simple and at my age that counts..... Wait ! ....theres more,... a file joiner, Any Audio Joiner ( elegant work flow ) so one dosent lose their place while listening to chaptered audiobooks another $ 4.99 app store special................. thought to pass this along ............thanks for your help

Ask a Question