new to teamviewer

Reaction score
Teamviewer... what to do next... I finished downloading team viewer and gave me a screen with user id and password. My question what to do next so I can connect to my work computer?

NOTE: Moderator edited to remove User ID/Password for security reasons.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spawn_Dooley

Reaction score
You haven't mentioned whether or not TeamViewer is already running on your work computer …

I'll assume it is so launch TeamViewer on your (home?) computer & you'll need the TeamViewer User ID/Password from your work computer.

You should be able to connect all things being equal … I'm not sure what happens if your work computer is set to sleep … it may need to be awake to make the connection … you'll need to read the help files & just give it a try.

Post back if you need further help.

Reaction score
hi,

thank you very much for your reply... yes i see its always there with same user and password still.. can't seem to change password nor the user id.. so maybe i should delete it...
if you suggest to delete the entire team viewer please send me a message on how to do so as i am not home in front of the computer as i work the night shift all this week.
once thank you very much for your help... sorry that i sound computer illiterate it was my ex husband that you to help with those issues.
once more thank you and good night.
jhovanna

Spawn_Dooley

Reaction score
So what can I help you with jhovanna?

Connecting to another TeamViewer computer?​

OR

Removing TeamViewer from your computer?
To remove the app launch TeamViewer then go to it's Preferences under TeamViewer in the Menu. Click on the Advanced Tab then scroll right down to the bottom for the Uninstall option.

Reaction score
hi

i needed help to remove it as i can't change the user and password... from day one password remain the same.
can you please email me instructions as i am not home yet.

thank you

NOTE: Moderator edited to remove password for security reasons.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
NOTE: I would remove your ID/Password from the posts - it can pose a security risk.

Let us know if you can't edit them out or want us to do it for you.

;)

C

Reaction score
hello,
first i would like to thank you very much for help...dont know how i got myself in that mess.. thats the problem i don't know how to remove them.. can you please email instructions as i am at work and will do it tomorrow when i get home.

thanks a million
jhovanna

Spawn_Dooley

Reaction score
Removing TeamViewer from your computer?
To remove the app launch TeamViewer then go to it's Preferences under TeamViewer in the Menu. Click on the Advanced Tab then scroll right down to the bottom for the Uninstall option.

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
I edited your posts and removed the User ID/Password for you. Will forward post editing instructions later today when I have time.

C

Ask a Question