New iPhone UBER app DOES NOT display your rating, here's how to find it.

Does your UBER app Rider Rating automatically appear in your Menu?

• Yes, I see my Rider Rating under my name when I launch the Menu.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope, I had to follow your instructions to find my UBER Rider Rating.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
The UBER update released recently is supposed to show you your Rider Rating when you open the Menu Screen where your pic and name appears automatically. Your score should appear just below your name.

Not in my case. On my iPhone..still had to go layers deep to find my rating after installing the latest update from the Apple app store.

Here is how to find your UBER Rider Rating:
1) Open "Menu" icon in upper left corner. (the 3 stacked lines)
2) Open "Help".
3) Open "Account and Payment Options".
4) Open "Changing my Account Settings".
5) The 5th selection down should be "I'd like to know my rating". Open this.
6) Hit the "Submit" button at bottom of screen. Your score will appear.

Voila!...UBER has made your life so much easier by now digging 6 layers deep vs. having to, in the past, email them for your rating. But, if this is happening to you don't expect to then see your rating in the Menu icon from now on...you have to follow this procedure each time you want to check your rating!!! Brilliant!

What a freakin' joke.

UBER also nearly makes it mandatory to have your Locations Services on all the time to use app. You can still go into settings and turn the Location Settings for UBER off and on each time you want to use it, but with the older version of UBER app you had the choice to have Location Service active for the app "only when in use"....not any more....time to start using the LYFT app instead. I think you have more control of such matters with LYFT.

Ask a Question