New iPad Mini

Reaction score
Hi,

Just bought a new iPad mini :D over the moon with it in all respects.:):) But I have one question to any camera buffs out there.
Regarding the camera conversion / adapter plug has anyone found FujiFilm cameras non compatible?

Can't see why just wondered before I spend money on one, I know there inexpensive but still nice to know.

Reaction score
Hi Kaveman,

Thanks for your reply, yes all 3 FujiFilm cameras photos and videos are downloaded onto the Mac via USB using image capture.

Reaction score
Hi,

Just a foot note bought the camera connector only about 30chf, have to say loving the mini so easy to use and syncs seamlessly with Macs and iPhone.

Spawn_Dooley

Reaction score
Great to see you're loving your new toy :) I could seriously see myself with some sort of iPad eventually ... my partner has an Acer IconiaTab and I'm forever pinching it when I want to go online without leaving the warmth of the lounge room hehehe ... but I get really frustrated with it when it comes to certain things ...

Reaction score
Yep it's a very nice device, have iWork and easy to put movies, music etc on through iTunes.
Have debated getting one since its launch, little brother has one and I spent time getting to know it before buying but yes very pleased I did.:)

Ask a Question