Need To Convert mov to mp4

Reaction score
i know this is easy, i just did it in imovie a couple hours ago, i did it one other time. but immediately after ill try again and it wont work.

i dont use mobile phones except for calling

im making simple videos with quicktime and need to convert them to vertical mp4s. im just cropping the vids so i fit in the screen with imovie. downloading the vid rotated rite after i cropped because that the only way i know how

im using quicktime to rotate the vids left so theyre uprite, quicktime only downloads it as a mov file after

ive been putting the mov file in imovie and hitting crop and then 2 times i could download just the vertical video to mp4. only twice and immediately i go to do it again and i just get the quicktime size vids with my vertical vid in that size vids. its crazy i only hit one thing and then cant do it again. i know theres plenty of free convertors online but i want to do it on my mac. im doing this everyday

could someone set me straight here

Screen Shot 2021-08-06 at 4.08.03 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-08-06 at 4.07.34 AM.png

Reaction score
Try VLC media player (https://www.videolan.org). I have converted .mov files several times. It will give it an .m4v extension but should be the same. I changed the extension to .mp4 and made no difference.

Ask a Question