My Introduction

Reaction score
Hi there my name is Dennis Freitas, and I am really excited about being part of the Mac–Help forums. I have been using a Mac often on since 1984 now granted I spent most of my years working on a Windows machine because that’s what work required me to do. But in 2007, Apple announced the coolest device on the planet the iPhone it brought me back to using Mac and Apple devices and I went in with 2 feet.

So much so that I became upset I even created my own podcast which as it turns out has been one of the most fun, enjoyable things that I’ve ever done. Through my podcast I have met so many great people and learn so many new things about the Mac and also how to use iOS products as well.

I look forward to following the Mac help forums real close. Hopefully I can help some and learn some thanks so much for having me and will talk to you real soon.

Dennis R Freitas

Reaction score
Welcome, Dennis! This is a great place to visit, with a number of super folks who are willing to help in any way they can.

Ask a Question